Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Quilt

Fall Quilt

Celebrating the seasons - I just can't get over how much I love it. For years I have been wanting to make seasonal quilts for my bed, and I am finally starting with a Fall quilt. See I have this idea in my brain that it would be super fun to switch out bed quilts with each new season. If you're a nut like me, you may think the idea is smashing too.

Here is a fun little Polyvore set of the fabrics that I decided to go with for my king size Fall quilt. I think I am going to make the patten up myself, so we will see how things transpire. I will keep posting on this project throughout it's progress, and maybe you will get inspired too!

4 comments:

erika said...

Love it! Make a pattern for me too:) I need to get started! I can't wait to see it.

Hey Lady! said...

Quilting... My crafting achilles' heal. You should do a post on the stuff you've quilted. I'd love to see what you've made. The fact that you made a king sized quilt is unfathomable to me. I'm still working on the same 3 ft by 3 ft square. I suck at quilting...

Katie said...

I love it! My Mom always had a Christmas comforter for the month of December! I love the idea! But what has really been hitting my head this summer is seasonal cloth napkins. I can't get over it- that project will come soon!

Celestial said...

Please do post in-progress shots. I'd love to see them! I'm curious about making a quilt myself, but want to finish up current projects first.