Sunday, February 12, 2012

Down the Rabbit Hole

AliceTeaPartyA
AliceTeaPartyB
AliceTeaPartyC
AliceTeaPartyD
AliceTeaPartyE
Sunday I was invited to the most legit birthday tea party - it was quirky and full of sweets (insert french macaroons and meringue mushrooms) and was a very fun time. Most of us dressed in costume I couldn't help but reminisce about Tim Burton's Alice film. Do you remember how the costumes completely made the movie? I loved them <3
alice_in_wonderland_new_picture_alice_holding_a_white_rabbit_tim_burton_depp
alice-in-wonderland01
alice4

3 comments:

Pamela said...

This looks like it was so much fun! I loved the story of Alice in Wonderland as a young girl and made it a point to have tea parties with my Mom regularly! They were of course mostly water poured into my little plastic tea set, but nonetheless, the stuff of great memories!

Happy Valentines' Day Georgia! xoxo

Hey Lady! said...

oh! I just LOVE tea parties! I have a collection of mismatched tea cups for such occasions myself! Was Alice in Wonderland the costume theme? What did you wear?

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, Georgia! I just finally looked at my blog after literally a year of ignoring it and remembered I was following you, and then I see this?! Made my day! I'm definitely saving all these photos. Thanks soooo much for taking pictures at my party. I always forget to document the pretty things I make and it has really got to stop. <3