Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cake Topper Pouches

TopperPouchA
TopperPouchC
TopperPouchB
TopperPouchD
While recently trying to think of a sweet and special way to package my heart cake toppers I came up with an idea that is cheap, easy and most importantly - cute! I wanted to send these toppers in something reusable, something that could be pretty and something that would lend itself to the idea of being "keepsake." These little bags were my perfect solution. They are cute, can be made out of all kinds of fabric remnants and evocate the charm and personal touch I am going for. I can sew and trim them in just a couple of minutes per bag too. Hopefully people will love them!

2 comments:

Celestial said...

So sweet and simple!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.