Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Day!

Easter2013A Easter2013B Easter2013C Easter2013D Easter2013E Easter2013F Easter2013G Easter2013I
Happy Easter! What a lovely day it was too. It's been a while since I've been around here! We had everyone over to our house this Easter, since we moved again in February to a house. I tried my hand at making a strawberry galette, and of course I made my chocolate rum cake that I make every Easter. We had our 4th annual adult Easter egg hunt (pictures coming soon). It was SO fun. Our new house has a very large yard so there were a ton of awesome hiding spots. And of course we went to our Easter sunrise service at the flower fields - that's what it's all about after all. 

3 comments:

Celestial said...

You moved ?!? How great! Anxious to see the Easter egg hunt photos. I look forward to it every year =)

Elizabeth said...

Haven't checked in for a while. I was thinking about some of the bloggers that I haven't visited in a while, and I thought I'd see what you have been up to. Glad to hear you have a new cozy home. Your galette looks wonderful!

erika said...

Love the pictures! Happy Spring!